Rajgad (Ruling Fort) is a hill fort situated in the Pune district of Maharashtra, India. Formerly known as Murumdev, the fort was the capital of the Maratha Empire under the rule of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj for almost 26 years, after which the capital was moved to the Raigad Fort. Treasures discovered from an adjacent fort were used to completely build and fortify the Rajgad Fort.
Our Campsite is base near Bhutonde Road from Rajgad Base. The Campsite is situated on a small plateau near the Rajgad base. One can get an amazing view of Rajgad & Torna Forts from the Campsite.
- Stay just next to the Actual Forest.
- Amazing views of Rajgad, Torna & Sinhgad
- Night Jungle Trail
- Tasty Food
What is included in the tour
- Breakfast,1 Dinner, Hi-Tea
- Stay at a beautiful campsite with view of Rajgad & Torna Forts.
- Energy Perks for the Trek.
- Expert Trek Leads
- First aid kit available
What is NOT included in the tour
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
- Sleeping bags are available for an extra charge
Departure: 04:00 p.m. from Pune (Event Day 1)
Arrival : 11:00 a.m. Pune (Event Day 2)
Day 1 : Saturday
04:30 p.m. – Reach Campsite. Evening Tea Time.
05:00 p.m. – A small Jungle hike for an amazing Sunset View.
07:00 p.m. – Set up Tents & campfire.
08:30 p.m. – Delicious Dinner will be served.
09:15 p.m. – Night Trail around the Campsite.
10:00 p.m. – Campfire continues. Early to Bed People can go off to Sleep.
Day 2 : Sunday
05:30 a.m. – Wake-up Call & Morning Ablutions.
06:00 a.m. –Tea Time.
06:15 a.m. – Some Group Activities.
08:15 a.m. – Back to base for Breakfast, followed by some fun group games.
10:00 a.m. – Check Out from Campsite.