Devkund Waterfalls is situated in the wild of great Sahyadris. If you want to see real magic of Mother Nature, then this is the place for you. Hiding inside the dense forest and making it more beautiful with its magnificent heights is the exact description of this waterfalls. Tamhini Ghats outing in Monsoon is must do a thing for the people from cities like Pune and Mumbai.
- 200+ ft Waterfall.
- Huge Natural Pond.
- Jungle Trail.
What is included in the tour
- Transport by Non AC High Back Private Vehicle (Pune-Pune)
- Breakfasts, Packed Lunch, Hi-Tea.
- Energy Perks for the Trek.
- Expert Trek Leads, Buddies from Team Via Ferrata.
- First aid kit available.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Dinner on Return Journey to Pune, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
05:45 a.m. – Meet Team Via Ferrata.
06:00 a.m. – Departure from S. P. College, Tilak Road, Pune
*IMPORTANT: Latecomers will have to join us on the way or make their own arrangements to reach the starting point. No Arguments will be entertained for the same.
Pickup Points : Deccan Corner, Karve Road, Nalstop, Paud Road, Vanaaz Corner & Chandani Chowk.
07:15 a.m. – Breakfast at Mulshi.
10:00 a.m. – Reach Bhira, Base Village for the Trek.
10:30 a.m. – Start the Trek to Devkund.
No Toilets are available on the Trek route
12:30 p.m. – Reach the Devkund Waterfall & Enjoy our time.
01:30 p.m. – Start descending towards Bhira.
03:30 p.m. – Late Lunch.
05:30 p.m. – Start return Journey to Pune.
09:00 p.m. – Reach Back to Pune.
We may come to Pune ONE Hour Before OR After the given time.