Ghangad is a small fort in the Mulshi, Pavan Maval region with rich Historical events. Being situated only around 100 km from Pune, this fort is still not so popular among the Trekkers. This fort offers some amazing views of Tail Bail pinnacles, Sudhagad fort and Nagshet village region of Raigad District.An easy hike of an hour takes us to the top of the fort and has caves, ruied building bases & cave temples to explore.
- Easy for all to trek.
- Amazing Views of Tail-bail.
- Caves & Temples.
- Climbing a ladder to reach the top.
What is included in the tour
- Transport by Non AC High Back Private Vehicle
- Breakfast, Lunch, Evening-Tea
- Energy Perks for the Trek
- Expert Trek Leads
- First aid kit available
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
05:45 a.m. – Meet Team Via Ferrata.
06:00 a.m. – Departure from S. P. College, Tilak Road, Pune.
*IMPORTANT: Latecomers will have to join us on the way or make their own arrangements to reach the starting point. No Arguments will be entertained for the same.
Pickup points : Deccan Corner, Nal stop, Ideal Colony, Chandani Chowk.
07:30 a.m. – Reach Mulshi for Breakfast.
08:15 a.m. – Start further journey to the base village, Ekole.
09:30 a.m. – Reach the base & start the trek post introduction & instructions from the Trek Lead.
10:30 a.m. – Reach atop the fort and explore the fort.
11:30 a.m. – Start Descending the Fort.
12:30 p.m. – Reach back to the base for Lunch.
02:00 p.m. – Start return journey to Pune.
07:00 p.m. – Reach back to Pune.
We may come to Pune ONE Hour Before OR After the given time.