Harishchandragad is a hill fort in the Ahmednagar district of India. Its history is linked with that of Malshej Ghat,kothale village and it has played a major role in guarding and controlling the surrounding region.
- Kokan Kada (कोकण कडा)
- Saptatirtha Pushkarni
- Kedareshwar Cave
- Taramati peak
- Caves on Harishchandragad
- Nageshwar temple near Khireshwar
- Temple of Harishchandreshwar
- Village Food
What is included in the tour
- Transport by Non AC High Back Private Vehicle (Pune-Pune)
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunch, 2 Hi-Tea, 1 Dinner.
- Camp in Tents on Sharing basis./ Caves.
- Energy Perks for the Trek.
- Expert Trek Leads, Buddies from Team Via Ferrata.
- First aid kit available.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Dinner on Friday Night and Return Journey to Pune, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
10:30 p.m. – Meet Team Via Ferrata at Starting Point.
11:00 p.m. – Depart for Belpada Village.
05:00 a.m. – Wake Up Call. Breakfast & Tea
06:00 a.m. – Start Trek towards Harishchandragad via nalichi Vaat
01:30 a.m. – Reach Kokankada
02:00 p.m. – Lunch
03:00 p.m. – Explore Harishchandreshwar Temple & the Cave complex.
05:30 p.m. – Reach back to campsite at kokankada & set up the Tents.
06:00 p.m. – Enjoy Tea with Sunset.
07:00 p.m. – Starting Campfire.
08:30 p.m. – Dinner. Continue Campfire Session.Early to Bed People can go off to sleep by 10:00 p.m.
06:00 a.m. – Wake Up Call & Morning Ablution time.
07:00 a.m. – Breakfast.
08:00 a.m. – Hike up to the Taramati Peak, Highest point on the Fort.
10:00 a.m. – Start Descending Taramati to Khireshwar through Junnar Darwaja.
01:00 p.m. – Reach Khireshwar for Lunch.
03:30 p.m. – Start Return Journey to Pune. Evening Tea & Snacks on the way.
09:00 p.m. – Reach Starting point via the same route.