The KTK circuit, a perfect getaway for beginners looking for an adventurous trek in the lower Himalayas, is widely popular for its dense pine forests, natural hot water springs, waterfalls, short hikes, serene villages and the valley's natural beauty. The crisp mountain air coupled with delicious Himachali & Israeli food with the smell of burning herbs coursing through the otherwise unpolluted air makes Kasol the so-called “Amsterdam of India”. One should also take a short hike to Malana from Kasol to experience the centuries-old local Malana culture.
- Duration : 5 Nights - 6 Days
- Difficulty : Easy to Moderate
- Highest Altitude : ~ 10,000 feet
- Temperature : -3 – 8°C
Fixed Departure Dates
|10th April 2019||1st May 2019||5th June 2019|
|17th April 2019||8th May 2019||12th June 2019|
|24th April 2019||15th May 2019||19th June 2019|
|22nd May 2019||26th June 2019|
|29th May 2019|
- Perfect Trek for Beginners.
- Breathtaking Views.
- Hot water springs.
- Dense Forest trails.
- Staying in hostels / Homestay.
What is included in the tour
- 3 Night Accommodation at Kheerganga, Kasol & Tosh.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunch & 3 Dinners.
- Camping & trekking equipment.
- Expert trek leader and guide.
- Forest permit charges.
- Delhi to Kasol & Kasol to Delhi Bus Fare.
- Local transfers.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals while travelling.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Any unforeseen fees/costs due to natural causes.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
Day 1 : Wednesday – Travel to Kasol by Bus
- Arrive at Delhi as per your scheduled flight or train. The most preferred time to reach Delhi is before noon.
- Our Departure to Kasol is from ‘Majnu Ka Tila’ (aka New Aruna Nagar Colony), a Famous Tibetan settlement in Delhi. Backpackers will need to Majnu Ka Tila bus stop at 04:00 p.m. We will take a bus for Bhuntar, Kasol from here by 5:30 p.m.
Day 2 : Thursday – Reach Kasol & Explore Manikaran
- Upon reaching Kasol, we will check-in to a beautiful Hostel which offers serene Mountain View, comfortable rooms and various local experiences. After settling down, one can walk down to Kasol village for grabbing delicious Israeli or local food. Our Trek Lead would then meet you at the city Centre for a 3 hour Manikaran gurudwara tour.
- Once back, you can enjoy with other travellers around the bonfire or simply make yourself comfortable in the cozy rooms. A delicious vegetarian dinner is served in The Hostel cafe by 9 PM.
- One can also register for Jungle walk at the reception (timing: 10 PM - 12 midnight).
Meals Included Today - Lunch and Dinner.
Day 3 : Friday – Kasol Kheerganga Trek
- Get ready for your Breakfast at Hostel by 8 in the morning. Post Breakfast, at 9 a.m., we will leave for Barsheni Village & meet our Local trek leader. A 4 hours Trek to Rudranag will be a happening one. We will traverse through dense pine forests, enjoying serene views and getting to know local facts from our Trek Lead will be highlights.
- Once reached Rudranag Campsite and settling down, we will visit Rudranag waterfall, local temple or the village.
- A delicious vegetarian dinner (around bonfire) sums up the day for a peaceful night under a million stars.
Meals Included Today - Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 4 : Saturday – Kheerganga to Tosh Trek
- The day begins early with breakfast served at 8 AM.
- Post breakfast, we start our trek to Kheerganga (around 3 hours from the campsite).
- Kheerganga, the most popular place to be in the Parvati valley, definitely leaves many travellers speechless. Known for its natural hot water springs, one must definitely take a dive in the hot water pool in Kheerganga to feel hot and cold, at the same time, literally. Having spent a few hours in Kheerganga, we will descend down to Barsheni along with the trek guide to reach Tosh homestay.
- A delicious vegetarian dinner sums up the tiring yet a wonderful trekking day.
Meals Included Today - Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 5 : Sunday – Tosh to Kasol
- What can be a better morning than waking up in the last village of the Parvati valley?
- Located at one extreme edge and an altitude of approximately 7900 feet, Tosh is truly blessed with nature's abundance. Post the breakfast, you can either choose to laze around in the comfortable homestay; visit the local village or the nearby waterfall.
- Later, check out from Tosh around 11 AM to reach back to Kasol. Our Trek Ends here.
- Well, you can stroll around the Town to shop in local markets or maybe try some local delicacies.
- Remember, our Bus to Delhi will leave by 7 p.m.
Meals Included Today - Breakfast
Day 6 : Monday – Reach Delhi
- We will reach Delhi by Early morning & you can board your return flights, trains from here towards back home.
NOTE : We are determined to conduct all the departures according to the mentioned itinerary. However, there might be alterations in the plan due to some unavoidable situations like climatic conditions. We will inform you about any such changes prior to the scheduled departure.
- Identity Card.
- Adequate Cash ( No ATMs available throughout the Journey)
- Trekking Shoes & Clothes.
- Torch with Extra Batteries.
- Some ready to eat food like plum cakes, fruits, dryfruits,chocolates, biscuits, etc.
- Any prescribed personal medicine (e.g. anti allergic medicines suggested by doctor).