The Monsoon goes down a bit & it makes us way to an amazing place, Kataldhar Waterfall. The name literally means water fall of from a rock cliff.
This 350 feet waterfall tests your gut & gives a lot of happiness once we are done with this adventure activity.
The sense of victory over the fears we have... it is one of a kind experience.
- 350 feet waterfall rappelling.
- Amazing views from the rappelling point.
- A trek of 2 hours from base to the rappelling point.
- Separate Safety Equipment for every participant .
What is included in the tour
- Travelling by Private bus.
- Morning Tea & Breakfast, Packed Lunch, Evening Tea.
- 1 Waterfall Activity.
- Separate Equipment Set for Every Participant.
- Certified & Expert Team to conduct the activity.
- First aid kit available
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
05.00 a.m. - Meet Team Via Ferrata's Office.
After Attendance Departure for Lonavala by Private Bus.
05.30 a.m. - Departure from S. P. College, Tilak Road, Pune.
*IMPORTANT: Latecomers will have to join us on the way or make their own arrangements to reach the starting point. No Arguments will be entertained for the same.
08.00 a.m. - We will have Tea & Breakfast. Keep your Extra Dress & Extra thing in a Separate Plastic Bag in a Bus.
08.30 a.m. - Start a small trek of 30 Minutes towards Waterfall Rappelling starting point.
No Toilets or Changing rooms are available in a Jungle.
09.00 a.m. - Reach Base.Briefing about Kataldhar Waterfall Rappelling Event. Equipment introduction.
09.30 a.m. - Activity starts One by One with all Safety Gears & of course in safe hands of Team Via Ferrata.Those who have completed the activity will wait for last participant till Rappelling ends. You can take a Lunch after Rappelling as per your convenience.
03.30 p.m. - Start Ascending the Valley (2.5 Hours). Steep walk. Due to single road you may require to wait for some time.Do not go anywhere without Leaders Permission. Be a part of group.
06.00 p.m. - Reach plateau. Have evening tea & snacks.
06.30 p.m. - Return journey towards Pune by bus.
08.30 p.m. - Reach Pune with Sweet Memories.
We may come to Pune ONE Hour Before OR After the given time.
- A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag
- ID Proof Compulsory. (Aadhar/Pan-card/School-College ID/Driving License)
- Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles.
- Extra Dress in a plastic Bag.
- Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
- Napkin / Towel.
- Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional
- Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
- Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
- Full Sleeves T -shirt compulsory.
- Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
- Personal Medicines, if any.