The Monsoon goes down a bit & it makes us way to an amazing place, Kataldhar Waterfall. The name literally means water fall of from a rock cliff.
This 350 feet waterfall tests your gut & gives a lot of happiness once we are done with this adventure activity.
The sense of victory over the fears we have... it is one of a kind experience.
- 350 feet waterfall rappelling.
- Amazing views from the rappelling point.
- A trek of 2 hours from base to the rappelling point.
- Separate Safety Equipment for every participant .
What is included in the tour
- Travelling by Private bus.
- Morning Tea & Breakfast, Packed Lunch, Evening Tea.
- 1 Waterfall Activity.
- Separate Equipment Set for Every Participant.
- Certified & Expert Team to conduct the activity.
- First aid kit available
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
05.00 a.m. – Meet Team Via Ferrata at Office in Sadashiv Peth.
05.30 a.m. – Departure from S. P. College, Tilak Road, Pune
Starting Point : S.P College,Tilak Road,Pune.
*IMPORTANT – Latecomers will have to join us on the way or make their own arrangements to reach the starting point.
No Arguments will be entertained for the same.
08.00 a.m. – We will have our Tea & Breakfast.Keep your Extra Dress & Extra thing in a Separate Plastic Bag in a Bus.
08.30 a.m. – Start a small trek of 30 Minutes towards waterfall Rappelling starting point.
No Toilets or Changing rooms are available in a Jungle.
09.00 a.m. – Reach Base. Briefing about Kataldhar Waterfall Rappelling Event.Equipment introduction.
09.30 a.m. – Activity starts One by One with all Safety Gears & of course in safe hands of Team Via Ferrata.Those who have completed the activity will wait for last participant till Rappelling ends.You can take a Lunch after Rappelling as per your convenience.
03.30 p.m. – Start Ascending the Valley (2.5 Hours). Steep walk. Due to single road you may require to wait for some time.Do not go anywhere without Leaders Permission. Be a part of group.
06.00 p.m. – Reach plateau. Have evening tea & snacks.
06.30 p.m. – Return journey towards Pune by bus.
08.30 p.m. – Reach Pune .
We may come to Pune ONE Hour Before OR After the given time.
- Identity Card
- Small Backpack.
- Trekking Shoes & Clothes.
- At least 2 liters of water bottle.
- Some ready to eat food like plum cakes, fruits, dryfruits,chocolates, biscuits, etc.
- Any prescribed personal medicine (e.g. anti allergic medicines suggested by doctor)
- Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.