Ladakh The Land of High Passes can be considered as the paradise on the Earth. When we come across the Word Ladakh, we step into a picturesque imagination with Snow capped mountain peaks, Deep & long Valleys with a Chilled river flowing through, contrasting landscapes, Unique Culture, Roads with Ever-changing but constantly jaw-dropping awesome views around ,Traditional Tibetan Buddhist culture remains intact here, with spectacularly located monasteries that burst into life during medieval masked dance festivals that have changed little in 500 years and much more to be mentioned.
Route : Delhi - Manali - Jispa - Sarchu - Tsomoriri - Pangong - Nubra - Leh - Batalik - Sonmarg
- Srinagar - Departure.
Reporting Time and Place : Day 1 before 5 pm at Majnu Ka Tila, Delhi.
- Departure Date & Time : Day 1 by 06.00 pm from Delhi.
- Arrival Date & Time : Day 12 around 2 pm at Srinagar Airport.
- Type of Accommodation : Accommodation on Double / Triple Sharing as per itinerary in Hotel /Camp
- Batch Limit : 25 Bikers per Batch,.
Ladakh Bike Ride - Via Batalik
BATCHES : 2019
|05 July - 16 July||04 Aug - 15 Aug|
|20 July - 31 July||19 Aug - 30 Aug|
NOTE : Participants traveling by train will have to travel further to Jammu.
Srinagar to Jammu : 275 km / 8 HRS
SOME MAJOR HIGH PASSES DURING THE RIDE
- Batalik Sector
- Kargil Museam
What is included in the tour
*Delhi - Manali Semi Sleeper Volvo.
- Sonmarg to Srinagar Airport Drop.
- Royal Enfield 500 CC. (Manali to Sonmarg).
- Fuel for the mentioned itinerary (Manali to Sonmarg).
- Accommodation on Double / Triple Sharing Basis as per the itinerary in hotel / camp.
- Daily Breakfast (From Day 3 to Day 12)
- Daily Dinner (From Day 2 to Day 11)
- Backup vehicle as well as Luggage van.
- Basic Helmet, Mechanical Support
- Group Leader Ex. Manali
- All Inner Line Permits
- Oxygen Cylinder with general First Aid.
What is NOT included in the tour
- GST 5% on Total Billing Amount.
- Any Travel Expenses which are not specifically mentioned in “Includes”.
- Any kind of Biking gears (such as Elbow Guard, Knee Guard, Riders Jacket...etc)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc to be borne by the client directly on the spot.
- REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT OF INR 10,000/- PER BIKE (If any, damages in bike. Damage cost will be deducted from refundable security deposit of INR 10,000/-)
- Any kind of meal / private order other than Mentioned.
- Sightseeing in Manali & Leh.
- Entry Fees, Mineral Water / Cold Drinks, etc.
- Food charges during Train / AIR & Bus Journey.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than First aid.
- Insurance of any kind.
Day 1 : Delhi To Manali Volvo Transfer(575 kms, 14 Hours)
- Overnight Journey from Delhi to Manali by Semi-Sleeper Volvo.
- Overnight Volvo Journey.
Day 2 : Manali Arrival
- Arrive at Manali around 8.00 am. After reaching Manali, freshen up and you will be allocated rooms as per your package plan. This day you are free to explore locally at your own. Gather in evening for a tour briefing, safety and rescue session by professionals.
- Overnight at Manali.
Day 3 : MANALI TO JISPA
- After Early Breakfast allocation of Bikes. This day is the first day of our adventurous journey, which will be a lifetime memorable and self motivated trip. Our Bike Ride starts with one of the famous high pass named Rohtang-La at approx 13000 ft to koksar and then to our destination JISPA.
- Overnight at Campsite.
Day 4 : JISPA TO SARCHU
- Today after Breakfast we have to ride just for 100 kms. En-route we will enjoy the beauty of Baralacha-la Pass, Zing-zing bar. Evening enjoy Campfire & Group Discussions.
- Overnight stay at Sarchu.
Day 5 : SARCHU TO TSOMORIRI
- After breakfast we are going to Tsomoriri from the sharing border of J&K with Himachal Pradesh. Till Tsomoriri we will be crossing Tsokar lake, Mori-planes, Pang, Gata Loops, Nakee-la, Lachung-La and then we will be reaching Tsomoriri in evening.
- Overnight stay at Tsomoriri.
Day 6 : TSOMORIRI TO PANGONG
- After breakfast we are going to explore the route which is commonly not used for commercially bike trips. We will explore another beautiful lake in our journey. We will be having our lunch at chushul village and we will going to explore the new route from mahe bridge to chushul village. Within this route we may get chance to explore small lakes named Yaye-TSo and Mirpal-Tso. After chushul we will go through lake safari of approx 25 kms via Maan and Merak village.
- Overnight stay at Pangong Lake.
Day 7 : PANGONG TO NUBRA
- After breakfast we are going to start our journey with the stoppage at shooting point at Pangong Lake for approx 15-30 mins. Later, we will ride through one of the most uncommon route in Ladakh area via Shayok village, which is open recently for the tourist. We will reach Nubra in the evening and will explore sand dunes. A sand dune is also known as Cold-Dessert where we can find and Don’t miss on Desert Safari ride of famous Himalayan Double-hump Camel in Hunder.. Double hump camels are known as bacterian camels or Mongolian camels too.
- Overnight stay at Nubra.
Day 8 : NUBRA TO LEH VIA KHARDUNG-LA
- After breakfast we will ride to Diskit monastery. The most famous monastery in the world of Future Buddh Now, we will start our ride towards the most exciting and achievable road to WORLD’S HIGHEST MOTORABLE PASS - KHARDUNG-LA (18,380’). Today we will see most variant landscapes during our ride. In evening we will reach Leh.
- Overnight stay at Leh.
Day 9 : LEH SIGHTSEEING
- A very Good Morning! Today is our first morning in Leh. A place about which you definitely have heard a lot and always dreamt about. Leh it is! Dream come True. No matter where you are in Leh, you will always see a series of snow-capped peaks.This day is free for leisure and some rest day for machines to get ready for remaining journey of real adventure ride. This day you are free to explore locally at your own. You can visit Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Leh Market, Shey Palace, War memorial. In the evening come back to hotel and be relax for thrilling ride of next day.
- Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 10 : LEH TO BATALIK
- After Breakfast, leave for BATALIK. The main region of 1999 Kargil war with Pakistan and en-route we will visit Dha-Hanu village. People who inhabit this area are considered as last race to Indo-Aryans, not only their attire is highly decorated with jewellary and flowers, their features are also quite distinct. During the ride we will cover Sangam point (Meeting point of Zanskar and Indus River), Magnetic Hill and Gurudwara pather sahib.
- Overnight in BATALIK.
Day 11 : BATALIK TO SONMARG
- After breakfast we will leave for SONMARG via Kargil, We will cross famous Zojila pass, Dras Village (2nd Coldest Inhabitated place in the World), En-route towards a magnificent view of Kargil war, Famous Peaks (Tiger, Tololing) from Vijay war memorial hall site, reach sonmarg by evening. This is the last day of our bike trip and journey of your dream destination is over. Celebrate the completion of this memorable trip.
- Overnight stay at Sonmarg.
Day 12 : DEPARTURE
- In morning, after breakfast we will drop you at Srinagar airport to fly back to your home destination with some beautiful and memorable memories.
What to Bring for Leh Ladakh Bike Ride?
Morning Utilities :
- Hair Oil, Cold Cream, Lip guard, Comb, Sun cream Lotion, Perfume / Deodorant.
- Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Tissue (Toilet) Paper, Paper Soap, Towel, Napkin, Sanitizer.
- Sun Goggles Scarf, Ear Muffs, Water Bottle (min. 2 Bottles)
- Comfortable clothing while Riding &, Extra Dresses for Journey, Full Sleeves T-Shirt (Preferably Dry fit / Lycra)
- Rain Coat/ Poncho, Sports shoes, Extra Socks Pairs (Cotton/Woolen), Floaters for Journey.
- Woolen Cloths (Sweater / Jerkin), Shawl, Balaklava (Kantopi), Woolen Gloves, Thermal wear, Down Jacket (Main Jacket)
Technical Gears :
- Full face Helmet, Elbow Guard, Knee Guard, Riders Jacket, Biking Gloves
- Backpack – Medium, Valid Driving License, Octopus to make safe your Gears.
Other Requirements :
- Torch with extra Cells, Original Id Proof compulsory, Passport for International Travelers, Nail cutter, Camera & Camera Batteries, Power Bank, Ear phone, etc.
- Knee cap, Band – aid, Personal Medicines, if any, Comfortable Shoes for Riding
- Enough & Change Money for Shopping, Breakfast, Meals during journey Period.
YOUR BIKE YOUR RIDE :
- Motorcycle above 125 CC, RC Book, Valid Insurance, PUC, , Original Tool-kit, Rear View Mirror
- Spare Accessories (Clutch Cable, Accelerator Cable and Tyre Tube), Latest Servicing should be Done.
This is just a reminder list of what to Bring for Leh Ladakh Bike Ride Tour. You can bring other things as per the Need.