Pawna Lake is known to be a beautiful place to camp around. This place is always on the wish list of the adventure lovers who wish to spend some good leisurely times on a weekend. Staying in a Tent besides the lake, enjoying the wave sounds of the lake, staring at the millions of stars makes it a perfect weekend gateway.
- Secure & safe camping for everyone.
- Free parking at the camp site.
- Sports activities.
- Adventure activities.
- Separate campfire for groups.
- Music system.
- Unlimited dinner, breakfast.
- Western/Indian toilets at campsites.
What is included in the tour
- Sharing Tents stay.
- Evening High Tea with snacks.
- Barbeque (Veg/Non-Veg:200 gm per person).
- Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg:Unlimited).
- Common campfire & Music.
- Games : Archery,Dart game, cricket, football, badminton, carrom, volleyball and more.
- Other : First Aid Kit, big Parking, Common Toilets.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
04:00 p.m. – Check-in to the Campsite.
05:00 p.m. – Refreshment On Arrival At Campsite with Tea & snacks
Post Refreshment, you can enjoy some indoor/outdoor games.
We have some options for you.Cricket ,Volleyball With Our Campers, dart board, Carom board.
06:00 p.m. – Enjoy Sunset and Short Walk Around Pawna Lake Campsite.
07:00 p.m. – BBQ time (Veg/Non-Veg).
08:00 p.m. – Let’s enjoy some good music.
09:00 p.m. – Bonfire time.
09:30 p.m. – Dinner is Ready. (Unlimited Veg/Non-Veg).
10:30 p.m. – Stare The Millions of Stars & Get Relaxed.
Midnight – Silent times.
06:00 a.m. – Wakeup to a beautiful Sunrise.
08:00 a.m. – Breakfast.
10:30 a.m. – Checkout time with a Group photo Session.
(Time mentioned in the itinerary is according to the ideal situations, it is subject to changed according to the real time scenarios)
First aid kit+ personal medicine
Extra set of clothes & towels
Warm Cloths in winter
Please carry id proof