Raigad Fort was the Capital fort of Maratha Kingdom, after Rajgad Fort. This fort is situated on a mountain surrounded by deep valleys and has straight falling cliffs on all its sides. The surrounding valleys are full of thick vegetation and the area is part of the famous Javali Forest. The trail around the Raigad Fort goes through this thick vegetation and gives us an amazing opportunity to explore the region and know how the fort looks from all sides. This 15 km trail is also considered to be a sacred trail amongst the Shivaji maharaj followers as they get to a around the Capital of Maratha Kingdom, where the Remains of Maharaj are present on the top.
- 15 km trekking through Javali Forest.
- Get the views of Raigad from all sides.
- Know some interesting stories about the place.
What is included in the tour
- Transport by Non AC High Back Private Vehicle.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Evening-Tea.
- Energy Perks for the Trek.
- Expert Trek Leads.
- First aid kit available.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Dinner on Friday Night and Return Journey to Pune.
- Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
- *Sleeping bags are available for an extra charge
11:00 p.m. – Meet Team Via Ferrata at Office in Sadashiv Peth.
11:30 p.m. – Departure from S.P. College Tilak Road,Pune.
Starting Point : S.P College,Tilak Road,Pune.
Pickup Points : Deccan, Nalstop, Ideal Colony, Vanaz, Chandani Chowk, Pirangut, Mulshi
*IMPORTANT – Latecomers will have to join us on the way or make their own arrangements to reach the starting point.
No Arguments will be entertained for the same.
04:00 a.m. – Reach the base village Pachad.
05:30 a.m. – Wakeup after a power nap at the Base and freshen up.
06:00 a.m. – Breakfast.
06:30 a.m. – Start the trek. (There are no Toilets on the trek route)
02:00 p.m. – Reach the End point of the Trek
02:30 p.m. – Lunch at Pachad.
03:30 p.m. – Start return Journey to Pune.
10:00 p.m. – Reach Pune.
We may come to Pune ONE Hour Before OR After the given time.
- Identity Card.
- Small Backpack.
- Trekking Shoes & Clothes.
- At least 2 liters of water bottle.
- Some ready to eat food like plum cakes, fruits, dry fruits,chocolates, biscuits, etc.
- Any prescribed personal medicine (e.g. anti allergic medicines suggested by doctor).