AMK Stands for Alang – Madan – Kulang. This is one of the toughest treks in the Kalsubai range in the Sahyadris. The Trek requires High endurance, each day a walk of 8 hours is needed to complete this trek in 3 days. This Trek is a perfect mixture of Trekking, Climbing, Rappelling, Traversing, Jungle Walk & of course unbelievable Satisfaction. So get ready for the exciting adventure in Sahyadri.
- Toughest Trek in Sahyadris.
- 60 & 40 ft rappelling.
- 40 ft climbing.
- Camping in Caves.
- Experience the Nomad life.
What is included in the tour
- Transport by Non AC High Back Private Vehicle (Pune – Udadavane & Ambewadi - Pune).
- Trekking, Rock Climbing, Rappelling with all safety Gears.
- Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner for 3 days.
- Energy Perks for the Trek.
- Stay in Caves.
- Expert Trek Leads.
- First aid kit available.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Dinner on Previous Night (wherever applicable) & Lunch on Return Journey to Pune, Cold drinks,Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
- * Sleeping bags are available for an extra charge
10:30 p.m. – Meet Team Via Ferrata at Office in Sadashiv Peth.
11:30 p.m. – Departure for Udadavane, Base Village for Alang Fort from S.P College,Tilak Road,Pune.
Starting Point : S.P College,Tilak Road,Pune.
Pickup Points : S.P. College, Deccan, F.C. Road, University Road, Bremen Chowk, Nashik Phata, Bhosari.
*IMPORTANT – Latecomers will have to join us on the way or make their own arrangements to reach the starting point.
No Arguments will be entertained for the same.
06:00 a.m. – Reach Base Village & get Fresh and prepared for 3 day long adventure.
We will have our Tea & Breakfast at base Village.
07:30 a.m. – Start Trekking towards Alang Fort.
10:30 a.m. – It’s a Brunch time. We will have our packed Lunch in a Jungle en-route Alang.
11:30 a.m. – Reach Ladder heading to Ganesh Darvaja. After climbing up the ladder & crossing the broken Ganesh Darvaja, start a breathtaking traverse of Alang Fort around one hour.
03:30 p.m. – Reach Cave of Alang Fort. It is time for some rest till Evening Tea.
04:30 p.m. – Explore the Alang Fort till Sunset.
06:30 p.m. – Back to Alang Cave.
07:30 p.m. – Early Dinner followed by Campfire & Gupshup.
09:00 p.m. – Retire for the Day.
It is necessary to get some rest today as we have to wake up by 3:30 a.m.
03:30 a.m. – Wake Up Call & Morning Ablution time.
05:00 a.m. – After Early Morning Tea, we start our long day.
We start with Descending Alang fort by Rappelling down a 60ft rock patch.
After this, A small Traverse will take us towards Madan Fort via a Col between Alang & Madan Forts.
09:30 a.m. – Start Climbing Madan fort which includes a narrow staircase, an exposing Traverse & Rock climbing. Don’t worry about the safety. It’s on us.
11:00 a.m. – Explore Madan & start descending the fort with Rappelling.
01:30 p.m. – After a packed Lunch snaking, let’s Move towards Kulang with a thrilling traverse.
05:30 p.m. – Reach Kulang. Enjoy the sunset.
06:30 p.m. – Cooking activity at Kulang Caves.
08:00 p.m. – Dinner followed by campfire & our own experience sharing about the trek.
09:00 p.m. – Retire for the Day.
07:30 a.m. – Wake Up Call. Yes, As we all have done a lot yesterday, it’s a late call.
we will have Tea & Biscuits.
08:30 a.m. – Explore Kulang.
11:00 a.m. – Brunch Time.
12:00 Noon – Let’s head back home. Start Descending the Fort with long lasting Memories.
Please try to keep the pace with the Group to reach early.
No Water is available till the end.
Keep all the water bottles filled with Water.
04:30 p.m. – Reach Base & Get Fresh.
05:30 p.m. – Start return journey towards Pune with Happy Memories.
Dinner on the Way back home.
11:30 p.m. – Reach Via Ferrata’s Office.
We may come to Pune ONE Hour Before OR After the given time.
- Identity Card.
- Trekking Shoes & Clothes.
- At least 2 liters of water bottle.
- Torch with Extra Batteries.
- Bedding material – Sleeping bag / Carry mat / Blanket etc.
- Some ready to eat food like plum cakes, fruits, dryfruits,chocolates, biscuits, etc.
- Any prescribed personal medicine (e.g. anti allergic medicines suggested by doctor)