Andhar means Darkness and Ban stand for the dense jungle, so the word Andharban literally means The Dense Dark Forest. The intimidating factor of this 13km long trek has to be the hardcore jungle cover over your head. A major portion of this trek route involves walking through this denseness.
- Trek Through Dense Forest.
- Series of Waterfalls.
- Village Food.
What is included in the tour
- Transport by Non AC High Back Private Vehicle (Pune-Pune).
- Breakfasts, Lunch, Hi-Tea.
- Energy Perks for the Trek.
- Expert Trek Leads from Team Via Ferrata.
- First aid kit available.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Dinner on Return Journey to Pune, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
05:45 a.m. – Meet Team Via Ferrata.
06:00 a.m. – Departure from S. P. College, Tilak Road, Pune.
*IMPORTANT : Late comers will have to join us on the way or make their own arrangement to reach the starting point.
Pickup Points : Nalstop, Vanaj Corner, Chandni Chowk.
07:00 a.m. – Breakfast at Mulshi.
08:30 a.m. – Reach Starting point & start the trek after the Instructions.
12:00 Noon – Break for Lunch.
01:00 p.m. – Continue Trek to Bhira Dam.
03:30 p.m. – Reach Bhira Village.
04:00 p.m. – Start return Journey to Pune.
09:00 p.m. – Reach Back to Pune.
We may come to Pune ONE Hour Before OR After the given time.