Dudhsagar Falls (literally Sea of Milk ) is a four-tiered waterfall located on the Mandovi River in the border of the Indian states of Goa and Karnataka. It is 60 km from Panaji by road and is located on the Madgaon-Belgaum rail route about 46 km east of Madgaon and 80 km south of Belgaum. Dudhsagar Falls is among India's tallest waterfalls with a height of 310 m (1017 feet) and an average width of 30 mtrs (100 feet).
The falls is located in the Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary and Mollem National Park among the Western Ghats. The waterfall forms the border between Karnataka and Goa states. The area is surrounded by a deciduous forests with a rich biodiversity. The falls are not particularly spectacular during the dry season but during the monsoon season however, the falls are fed by rains and form a huge force of water.
|13th July 2019||10th August 2019||14th September 2019|
|27th July 2019||24th August 2019||28th September 2019|
- Amazing views of The Mighty Dudhsagar.
- Trekking through Jungle.
- Goan Food.
What is included in the tour
- Pune-Kulem-Pune Non-AC Train tickets for Participants from Pune.
- Pune-Kulem-Madgaon-Mumbai Non-AC train tickets for Participants from Mumbai.
- Breakfast & Lunch on Sunday (VEGITERIAN)
- Some energy Perks for the Trek.
- Bhagwan Mahaveer Bird Sanctuary Entry Fees.
- Expert Trek Leads from Team Via Ferrata.
- First aid kit available.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mumbai - Pune Train Tickets.
- Dinner on Previous Night & on Return Journey to Pune, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
03:30 p.m. – Meet Team Via Ferrata at Pune Railway Junction.
04:25 p.m. – Departure to Dudhsagar by ‘Goa Express.’
04:30 a.m. – Get down at Kulem station.
Morning Ablutions till the Wee hours.
05:30 a.m. – Start the Trek towards Dudhsagar after Introduction & Instructions Round
07:00 a.m. – Reach the base of the Waterfall & Enjoy our time.
07:30 a.m. – Breakfast at Sonalium.
09:00 a.m. – Trek further to Kulem through the Jungle.
01:00 p.m. – Reach Kulem for Lunch.
04:00 p.m. – Head to Kulem Station for Return journey.
*Mumbai participants will head to Madgaon by train.
They will board Matsyagandha Express to LTT-Mumbai & will reach Mumbai by 6:45 am on Monday.
04:30 p.m. – Board the train to Pune.
Dinner on Wheels at Belgaon available.
04:00 a.m. – Reach Pune Junction
NOTE: We might need to change the itinerary according to real time situations. Everyone will be informed about the same in prior.
- *Important : Identity card.
- Trekking Shoes & Clothes.
- At least 2 liters of water bottle.
- Torch with Extra Batteries.
- Bedding material – Sleeping bag / Carry mat / Blanket etc.
- Some ready to eat food like plum cakes, fruits, dryfruits,chocolates, biscuits, etc.
- Any prescribed personal medicine (e.g. anti allergic medicines suggested by doctor)