Harishchandragad is a hill fort in the Ahmednagar district of India. Its history is linked with that of Malshej Ghat, kothale village and it has played a major role in guarding and controlling the surrounding region.
Base Village - Pachnai
- Kokan Kada
- Saptatirtha Pushkarni
- Kedareshwar Cave
- Taramati peak
- Caves on Harishchandragad
- Nageshwar temple near Khireshwar
- Temple of Harishchandreshwar
- Village Food
What is included in the tour
- Transport by Non AC High Back Private Vehicle (Pune-Pune)
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunch, 2 Hi-Tea, 1 Dinner.
- Camp in Tents on Sharing basis / Caves.
- Energy Perks for the Trek.
- Expert Trek Leads.
- First aid kit available.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Dinner on Friday Night and Return Journey to Pune, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
11:00 p.m. – Meet Team Via Ferrata at Office in Sadashiv Peth.
11:30 p.m. – Depart for Pachnai Village from S.P.College,Tilak Road, Pune.
Starting Point : S.P College,Tilak Road,Pune.
Pickup Points : S.P. College, Deccan, F.C. Road, University Road, Bremen Chowk, Nashik Phata, Bhosari.
*IMPORTANT- Latecomers will have to join us on the way or make their own arrangements to reach the starting point.
No Arguments will be entertained for the same.
05:00 a.m. – Wake Up Call
Breakfast & Tea
06:30 a.m. – Start Trek towards Harishchandragad
09:00 a.m. – Reach the Caves atop the fort & Explore the place
11:00 a.m. – Trek towards Kokankada & Explore the area.
12:30 p.m. – Lunch And & Rest till the sun gets bit cooler
04:00 p.m. – Explore Kokankada & surroundings
05:00 p.m. – Setup the campsite
06:00 p.m. – Enjoy Tea with Sunset.
07:00 p.m. – Starting Campfire.
08:30 p.m. – Dinner
Continue Campfire Session.
Early to Bed People can go off to sleep by 10:00 p.m.
06:00 a.m. – Wake Up Call & Morning Ablution time.
07:00 a.m. – Breakfast.
08:00 a.m. – Hike up to the Taramati Peak, Highest point on the Fort.
10:00 a.m. – Start Descending Taramati
01:00 p.m. – Reach Pachnai for Lunch.
03:30 p.m. – Start Return Journey to Pune.
Evening Tea & Snacks on the way.
10:00 p.m. – Reach Starting point via the same route.
We may come to Pune ONE Hour Before OR After the given time.
- Identity Card.
- Trekking Shoes & Clothes.
- At least 2 liters of water bottle.
- Torch with Extra Batteries.
- Bedding material – Sleeping bag / Carry mat / Blanket etc.
- Some ready to eat food like plum cakes, fruits, dry fruits,chocolates, biscuits, etc.
- Any prescribed personal medicine (e.g. anti allergic medicines suggested by doctor)