Katraj to Sinhgad (Famously known as K2S) is a mountain range spread over around 15 KM between Katraj Old Tunnel & Sinhgad Fort.
This range has about 16 hills & situated in southern areas of Pune. One can expect to get amazing night light views of Pune City from this route.
- Walk through 16 hills to check self-Endurance.
- Awesome view of Night Lights in Pune City.
What is included in the tour
- Transport by PMPML bus (Pune-Katraj Old Tunnel).
- Transport by Local Sharing Jeeps (T-Junction - Sinhgad Base).
- Transport by PMPML bus (Sinhgad Base-Pune).
- Tea & Breakfast after the Trek.
- Energy Perks for the Trek.
- Expert Trek Leads.
- First aid kit available.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Dinner on Event Night.
- Personal Transportation cost, if you choose a different mode of transport than mentioned.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
08:00 p.m. – Meet up at Ch.Shahu Bus Stop,Swargate.
(Paid PMC Parking available at Bus stop for Two Wheelers.)
08:30 p.m. – Board the Bus to Katraj Tunnel.
*IMPORTANT – Latecomers will have to join us on the way or make their own arrangements to reach the starting point.
No Arguments will be entertained for the same.
09:30 p.m. – Reach the starting point & Start the trek post Instructions & introduction round.
06:00 a.m. – Reach the T-Junction of Sinhgad Fort-Sinhgad Road & Khed Shivapur Road.
Board the Earliest available Sharing Jeeps to the Base village of Sinhgad Fort.
08:30 a.m. – Breakfast.
09:30 a.m. – Board the PMPML bus to Swargate.
11:00 a.m. – Reach back to Swargate.
We may come to Pune ONE Hour Before OR After the given time.
- Identity Card.
- Small Backpack.
- Trekking Shoes & Clothes.
- At least 2 liters of water bottle.
- Some ready to eat food like plum cakes, fruits, dryfruits,chocolates, biscuits, etc.
- Any prescribed personal medicine (e.g. anti allergic medicines suggested by doctor)