Katraj to Sinhgad (Famously known as K2S) is a mountain range spread over around 15 KM between Katraj Old Tunnel & Sinhgad Fort.
This range has about 16 hills & situated in southern areas of Pune. One can expect to get amazing night light views of Pune City from this route.
- Walk through 16 hills to check self-Endurance.
- Awesome view of Night Lights in Pune City.
What is included in the tour
- Transport by PMPML bus (Pune-Katraj Old Tunnel)
- Transport by Local Sharing Jeeps (T-Junction - Sinhgad Base)
- Transport by PMPML bus (Sinhgad Base-Pune)
- Tea & Breakfast after the Trek.
- Energy Perks for the Trek
- Expert Trek Leads
- First aid kit available
What is NOT included in the tour
- Dinner on Event Night.
- Personal Transportation cost, if you choose a different mode of transport than mentioned.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
08:00 p.m. – Meet up at Ch. Shahu Bus Stop, Swargate.
(Paid PMC Parking available at Bus stop for Two Wheelers.)
08:30 p.m. – Board the Bus to Katraj Tunnel.
LATECOMERS will have to make their own arrangements to the starting point for the Trek.
09:30 p.m. – Reach the starting point & Start the trek post Instructions & introduction round.
06:00 a.m. – Reach the T-Junction of Sinhgad Fort-Sinhgad Road & Khed Shivapur Road.
Board the Earliest available Sharing Jeeps to the Base village of Sinhgad Fort.
08:30 a.m. – Breakfast.
09:30 a.m. – Board the PMPML bus to Swargate.
11:15 a.m. – Reach back to Swargate.