Koyna, The Water reservoir which separates the mainland of Maharashtra & the Mountains of Sahyadris only range separating Kokan & the rest of Maharashtra. This isolated region makes way to the dense forest of Koyna Wildlife Sanctuary.
Vasota is a fort situated in this Dense Jungle and has been home to various warrior clans for more than 1000 years. With this vast amount of History and being situated inside a jungle makes it an amazing place to visit. A journey by boat through the Waters of Koyna backwaters adds on to the joyous adventure.
- Boating through Koyna backwaters.
- Trek through Koyna wildlife sanctuary.
- Amazing views of Koyna & Kokan region from atop the fort.
What is included in the tour
- Transport by Non AC High Back Private Vehicle (Pune-Bamnoli-Pune)
- Forest Permissions
- Boating Charges (Bamnoli- Vasota-Bamnoli)
- Breakfasts, Lunch, Hi-Tea
- Energy Perks for the Trek
- Expert Trek Leads
- First aid kit available
What is NOT included in the tour
- Dinner on Previous Night (wherever applicable) & Lunch on Return Journey to Pune, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
11:00 p.m. - Meet Team Via Ferrata.
11:30 p.m. - Departure for Bamnoli.
IMPORTANT- Latecomers will have to join us on the way or make their own arrangements to reach the starting point.
No Arguments will be entertained for the same.
04:30 a.m. – Reach Bamnoli and we still have 2 hours for the sunrise. So, take a small nap.
07:00 a.m. – Wake up & get ready for the Trek.
Keep your Extra Dress & Extra thing in a Separate Plastic Bag in a Bus.
07:30 a.m. – Breakfast.
08.30 a.m. – We start our 1.5 hours long boat journey to the base point of Vasota, ‘Met Indavali’.
10:00 a.m. – Reach the Forest base camp at Met Indavali for Check-in.
10:30 a.m. – Start the Trek after instructions.
It takes us around 2 hours to reach the top, considering everyone’s speed. Early birds can grab some extra rest.
12:30 p.m. – Pack Lunch Time.
01:00 p.m. – Explore the Fort.
02:30 p.m. – Start descending to Met Indavali.
04:00 p.m. – Reach the Forest Base Camp.
Start return journey.
05:30 p.m. – reach Bamnoli for our evening Tea.
06:00 p.m. – Start return journey to Pune.
09.30 pm - Reach Pune with Sweet Memories.
We may come to Pune ONE Hour Before OR After the given time.